Finally, I’ve found a red from the Loire that expresses the depth and deliciousness of this incredible region.
Over the last little while, I’ve ran into a lot of plonky reds from the Loire, but this one… THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
Juicy raspberry, sweet 🍒 , strawberry 🍓 compote, those dried leaf 🍂 and bundle of twigs notes characteristic of cooler climate cab francs, vanilla, light touch of French oak, topped off with velvety smooth tannins. Medium + finish, medium body, acidity is kept well in balance. So so good. 🤤
If you want to know what Chinon is all about, pick up this bottle!! #cabernetfrancday
- Sweetness: X-dry (2.3g/L)
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Franc 🍇
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Region: AOC Chinon, Vallée de la Loire, France
- Producer: @pascaletalainlorieux
- Importer: @rezin.selection
- Price: $19.90 @lasaq